WE ARE SEARCHING FOR AN EAM-CONSULTANT WITH AN INTEREST IN ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE
Do you wish to work in a company with an aspiration for simplicity for both customers and colleagues? Where there is an understanding for the need to adapt worktime after the private life. Where the role is to be an advisory consultant to intriguing customers focusing on enterprise software. Interested? Then this is the position for you!
Our belief is in making simple solutions in complex systems. Simplicity is our guideline, practically a rule that defines us as at XEAM. Our interpretation of simplicity comprises that the customer gets their own contact person. One E-mail address and one phone number, that’s all they need. Most of all, they get a team behind the contact person. Also, we are an impartial company, which means that we can help the customer regardless the supplier of the enterprise software. We are experienced in jumping into organizations and reviewing workforce, identifying obstacles and propose solutions.
WHAT IS SIMPLICITY FOR YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?
We believe in the possibility to combine work with a private life. That means that you have flexible hours and the ability to work part time if needed , we are open for discussion.
GOOD TO KNOW
We appreciate assignments with room for creative thinking and do not back down for a headscratcher or two. Our clients are situated all over Sweden and therefor travel occurs with this employment. We are based in Linköping, next to the main square and in Solna.
Your personality and your interests are more important to us than education and experience. Take the leap and tell us how you can help us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
XEAM is a consultant company that started 2016. Our primary focus is working with enterprise asset management. We strive to work closely with our customers and the goal is to be collaborators in managing fixed asset for maintenance, purchase, construction and document management. We often help customers to analyze and develop strategies. Also, we possess technical knowledge about integrations, consolidations, deployments and infrastructures. The customers describe us as advisors, executors and educators. Basically, people that like smart solutions.
We are searching for a person that have a general interest in enterprise software and would like to join our team. We think that a good fit would be a person with a degree in Information Systems or with a degree in industrial economic. Education is valued, but we think that an interest in enterprise software and a drive to develop strikes higher. We are open for suggestions to find a teammate.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO…
- Wants to thrive and grow together with us and contribute with own thoughts in how we can create an even better workplace for you, and make our clients workdays simpler.
- Have the ability to look for solutions where others may see problems.
- Love building relationships and long-term collaborations with other people.
- Are result-oriented.
- Enjoy working in team and project constellations.
- Have experience in IFS Applications
- Enjoys being given great freedom and own responsibilities. That will in turn lead to advantages like the opportunity to work remote parts of the week, if needed.
- Would love to surround yourself among great people and work from a newly renovated office downtown Linköping.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- You will help our clients streamline their processes and solutions.
- You’ve got the ability to both see and understands clients’ needs and are a proactive counselor, explaining how to maximize the use of their ERP.
- You have a close dialogue with the clients about their ongoing/future strategies
- You will participate in different types of projects (everything from upgrades and improvements of functions to exchanging a whole ERP)
IT IS A BONUS IF YOU HAVE…
- An university degree in computer science, information technology or economics/business?.
- Experience of being a consultant or linjeerfarenhet within maintenance or service management.
- Earlier experience in anläggningsintensiva industrier for example power plants, thermal power stations/plants, papermills or other processing industries.
- Experience working with other ERP systems (EAM?).